Re: [Videolib] Fox new policy

From: Mark Kopp <mkopp@iu08.org>
Date: Fri Apr 17 2009 - 05:36:26 PDT

DAMN...no march in Tahiti! *throws thong in bottom drawer of desk*

Now it's an editorial about the awesome advocacy power of video
librarians
:)

Best,

Randy

Randy Pitman
Publisher/Editor
Video Librarian
8705 Honeycomb Ct. NW
Seabeck, WA 98380
Tel: (800) 692-2270; Fax: (360) 830-9346
Email: vidlib@videolibrarian.com
Web: www.videolibrarian.com