[Videolib] FW: Fox Revises Rental Policy Due to Overwhelming Library Response

From: Bergman, Barbara J <barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu>
Date: Thu Apr 16 2009 - 13:05:00 PDT

Breaking news:
From: info@midwesttapes.com [mailto:info@midwesttapes.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 3:02 PM

[cid:logo]

Fox Revises Rental Policy Due to Overwhelming Library Response

Thank you!

Over the past week, many of our customers have advocated via email and on list-serves for a reversal of Fox's rental policy. We are very pleased to announce that in response to this vocal and persuasive outcry from the library community, Fox has decided to amend their policy.

Beginning in June, all of Fox's titles will be available to library customers in the original retail edition. These titles will contain the full menu of extras and bonus features at no additional cost to the library.

We appreciate Fox's quick and responsive reaction to our customer's concerns in this matter.

Please feel free to call our customer service department with any concerns (1 800 875-2785) about Fox titles shipped in the upcoming weeks.

Again, we would like to thank everyone who sent emails and spoke up on the list-serves; this policy change is directly due to your advocacy and concern.

Sincerely,

Midwest Tape
The Librarian's #1 Media Source

img_Midwest_Media_Shadow.jpg