Re: [Videolib] Fox DVD situation

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Apr 15 2009 - 15:34:33 PDT

Seems like a hard thing to police and actually might be illegal re
anti-trust . I feel very badly for
Midwest Tape which is clearly caught in the middle but libraries can
obviously purchase from
Amazon or deepdiscount etc as well if they really need to deluxe version.

I remain skeptical of a petition but I think as much bad press that can be
generated might do some good. I think ALA and other groups should take a
public stand against this.