Re: [Videolib] Fox DVD situation

From: Jaeschke, Myles <mjaesch@tulsalibrary.org>
Date: Wed Apr 15 2009 - 06:08:33 PDT

Me too Marsha. I echo exactly what you are saying. Yet at the same time if Midwest Tapes cannot convince the decision makers at Fox what a bad decision this is; not to mention the fact that their DIRECT competition will still be allowed to sell to libraries my choice will probably be to purchase the product that we really want elsewhere.

Myles Jaeschke
Tulsa City-County Library System
Media Collections