Re: [Videolib] Fox DVD situation

From: GODIN, CHRISTINE <cgodin@mail.accd.edu>
Date: Tue Apr 14 2009 - 21:41:17 PDT

I have not had the experience of using Midwest Tapes and certainly don't hold them responsible for this reprehensible policy. We buy "popular" titles from B&T and I have gone direct to many of the folks on this list or used Action Library Media to acquire others. We want the most useful version of the product and that would include the "extras." Our college teaches computer animation and film-making--we want a product that will teach as well as entertain.

Christine Godin, M.A.
Dean of Learning Resources
Adjunct Instructor, Theatre
Northwest Vista College