Re: [Videolib] Fox DVD situation

From: GODIN, CHRISTINE <cgodin@mail.accd.edu>
Date: Tue Apr 14 2009 - 15:16:09 PDT

I think Fox can go take a flying f---- iddle-dee-dee. We'll buy where we want to as long as we can. Academic libraries purchase those titles for curricular purposes, too, and having the extras can be a very important consideration in which version to buy. Not having a choice is not good business.

Christine Godin, M.A.
Dean of Learning Resources
Adjunct Instructor, Theatre
Northwest Vista College