Re: [Videolib] FW: New Fox rental/retail policy

From: Kim Crowley <kcrowley@flathead.mt.gov>
Date: Sat Apr 11 2009 - 05:01:17 PDT

I think that is what we will have to do. I like Midwest Tape and I like being able to do most of my purchasing through them. This will be another inconvenience, and probably more expensive, but there is nothing to say we can't purchase and lend the "retail" edition.
kc

Kim Crowley, Director
Flathead County Library System phone: 406.758.5826
247 First Avenue East fax: 406.758.5868
Kalispell, MT. 59901-4598
kcrowley@flathead.mt.gov

read our blog @ http://flatheadcountylibrary.blogspot.com/