Re: [Videolib] FW: New Fox rental/retail policy

From: Jaeschke, Myles <mjaesch@tulsalibrary.org>
Date: Fri Apr 10 2009 - 12:12:55 PDT

Yeah, this is quite annoying. Is anyone steamed enough to send off a sharp response to nancy.perfett@fox.com<mailto:nancy.perfett@fox.com?>? If so, I'd like to read your response so I may also respond. If I wrote it would come off as a large rant and perhaps not well worded.

Best,
Myles

Tulsa City-County Library System
Media Collections