Re: [Videolib] more on textbooks and DVDs

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 13:05:06 PDT

Not sure what a "turn key" produce is because I really am clueless on the
textbook/speciality stuff. I think in the past we have thought as that
clause as encompassing very high end ( as in VERY expensive) speciality
items used for things like business marketing, nursing whatever . I am not
at all sure I get the difference between biology 101 and the DVD in the
textbook. I am NOT saying it should be not be covered I just am curious how
to view that exemption.