[Videolib] more on textbooks and DVDs

From: Carrie Russell <crussell@alawash.org>
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 12:52:39 PDT

Eleanor Langdon

Administrative Manager

Institute of Economic Development

264 Bay State Rd.

Boston, MA 02215

Tel: (617) 353-4030

Fax: (617) 353-4143

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment scrubbed and removed.
HTML attachments are only available in MIME digests.

------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 09:06:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: Karen Glover <kmlively@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Sam Arkoff Lives!
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu

Ya'll are so funny. Says a Georgia girl with a sweet tea in her hand.

 Karen Glover
Circulation Services Librarian,
Assistant Department Head
Georgia Institute of Technology