Re: [Videolib] Sam Arkoff Lives!

From: John Streepy <John.Streepy@cwu.EDU>
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 09:45:53 PDT

I remember watching an episode of good eats. Alton made sweetea and he used a simple syrup (sugar water reduced over heat) to sweeten it. He lives in Georgia, and I figure that is what they do in the south rather than have bags of sugar. Here in Washington, it is served either unsweetened or suntea, which should not need any sugar cause you drink it for the actual tea flavor.
jhs

John H. Streepy
Media Assistant III
Library-Media Circulation
James E. Brooks Library
Central Washington University
400 East University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7548

(509) 963-2861
http://www.lib.cwu.edu/media

"Hand to hand combat just goes with the territory.
All part of being a librarian" -- James Turner "Rex Libris"

>>> Mike Tribby <mike.tribby@quality-books.com> 4/9/2009 8:03 AM >>>
>I love going down to Louisville, where the waitresses ask you if you want sweetea or unsweet. Yay! Now that I'm up in Chicagoland, I have to hunt to find it.

Hmmm. Nearly every eating establishment I've ever visited in Chicago has sugar available. Maybe sweetea implies more than mere sugar content.

Mike Tribby
Senior Cataloger
Quality Books Inc.

mailto:mike.tribby@quality-books.com