Re: [Videolib] Sam Arkoff Lives!

From: Shoaf,Judith P <jshoaf@ufl.edu>
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 08:15:39 PDT

Stirring sugar into iced tea gives you unsweetened iced tea with sugar in the bottom. Hence the institution of sweetea, which is sweetened before being chilled.

Personally, I like half and half and try to frequent eateries that offer both. There is also the Arnold Palmer, half lemonade and half tea.

We could get into cocola for breakfast.

Judy