Re: [Videolib] Sam Arkoff Lives!

From: Brigid Duffy <bduffy@sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 08:12:43 PDT

The best tea in the world, without doubt, is sun tea. Get a glass jar
with a lid (a big one, because you'll drink a lot of this), fill it
with water, put 3 or 4 teabags on top and leave it in a sunny place
for anywhere from 3 to 8 hours. Depends on how strong you want your
tea to be. You get tea with absolutely no bitterness.

Next time you have a sunny day, do it!

Brigid Duffy
Media Acquisitions
Academic Technology