Re: [Videolib] Sam Arkoff Lives!

From: Dennis Doros <milefilms@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 08:00:55 PDT

Dear Mark,
Well, I think "Sweetea" is your new nickname. Honestly, I think Gary was
talking about having it in his youth. He grew up in LA. Anyway, to answer
Gary, behind the Farmer's Market is a Disneyland of Barnes & Nobles and
American Girl but if you just stay in the Market itself, you'll never see
the tourists (oops, that would include me) or hear music all day blaring on
of outside speakers.

Dennis

--
Best,