Re: [Videolib] Sam Arkoff Lives!

From: Winona Patterson <wpatters@harpercollege.edu>
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 07:47:17 PDT

I have to weigh in on the sweetea issue... I grew up in the St. Louis
metro area, and it's a crapshoot whether or not you can get sweetea. I
love going down to Louisville, where the waitresses ask you if you want
sweetea or unsweet. Yay! Now that I'm up in Chicagoland, I have to
hunt to find it... but thankfully, McDonald's now sells sweetea, and
it's actually pretty good (their pale imitation of Chick-fil-a is
another story). The Famous Dave's BBQ chain also has sweetea.

You can take the girl out of the South, but she'll still search for
corn-breaded catfish, grits and chess pie.

Winona Patterson
A/V Cataloger
LRC Tech Services, Harper College
1200 W. Algonquin Rd., Palatine, IL 60067
Direct Line 847-925-6770
wpatters@harpercollege.edu