Re: [Videolib] Sam Arkoff Lives!

From: Mark Kopp <mkopp@iu08.org>
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 07:43:42 PDT

I'm not necessarily a tough guy...unless working as a bouncer for ten years is criteria enough...but I happen to like sweetea...and I like is less sweet at times, too. Depends on my mood, I guess, even if I'm not even near any ranges richere in Pennsylvania... en nat. Even McDonalds serves sweetea!...or at least a decent version of it. When I order it, I ask for half sweet and half unsweetened. Gheez Gary, look what you started!

Anyhow...long weekend coming up...soooo

Wishing you all a great weekend and Happy Easter...and may your Easter Bunny be as tasty as your Christmas Ham and your Thanksgiving Turkey!

God Bless!

Mark

Mark W. Kopp
Technology Assistant