[Videolib] instructor's DVD from textbook

From: Shoaf,Judith P <jshoaf@ufl.edu>
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 05:16:43 PDT

I suggest she contact the textbook company's permission dept.They probably have a form to fill out to request putting the case study online. Since the book is being used and the site is limited to the students in the course, they will probably say yes with no charge.

Language labs do this all the time.... and the form for some textbook companies implies that they expect this kind of request.

Judy Shoaf