Re: [Videolib] Sam Arkoff Lives!

From: <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Wed Apr 08 2009 - 20:35:32 PDT

Hey! I drank my first glass of iced tea (ever) at the Farmer Brothers'
stand in Farmer's Market. It used to be soooo cool there. A big,
rambling, funky collection of food stands and tchotchke marts. They've
build this godamn Disneyesque extravaganza nearby (The Grove)...and it's
just not the same any mo'

gary

UC Berkeley

--Francois Truffaut