Re: [Videolib] instructor's DVD from textbook

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Apr 08 2009 - 20:04:47 PDT

 Not my area really but I think you may have big problem because of the
restriction on using any material specifically made for teaching/Educational
use in any distance education situation. I have no idea if what are
discussing falls into that restriction and I am too tired to look up the
wording in the TEACH act but it might be a good idea to check/