Re: [Videolib] Sam Arkoff Lives!

From: Dennis Doros <milefilms@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Apr 08 2009 - 18:56:43 PDT

Gary -
Though I'm sure you know this, I highly recommend the Farmer's Market on
Fairfax early in the morning. I just discovered last week the joy of coffee
at Bob's Doughnuts and just down the way, Crepes with strawberries made in
front of you. The best way to start a morning in LA. The earlier the better.

Dennis

--
Best,
Dennis Doros