Re: [Videolib] accessing DVDs for patrons

From: GODIN, CHRISTINE <cgodin@mail.accd.edu>
Date: Wed Apr 08 2009 - 08:28:55 PDT

We use 3M tattletape products to protect from theft. We don't have a
huge problem, probably no more or not much more than we do with books.
What I don't understand is how anyone can "browse" a collection that is
not in any order by subject...must they use the catalog to find a dvd on
their topic?

Christine C. Godin

Dean of Learning Resources

Adjunct Faculty, Theatre