Re: [Videolib] accessing DVDs for patrons

From: Tatar, Becky <bltata@aurora.lib.il.us>
Date: Tue Apr 07 2009 - 12:39:56 PDT

We have this - empty cases on the shelves, either fiction in title
order, or nonfiction in Dewey, but also with an accession number - which
matches the accession number on the discs and their pockets in the file
cabinets at the circ desk. And, the accession number is not the barcode,
which is also on the cases, discs and pockets. We are so number crazy
here. :)

Becky Tatar

Periodicals/Audiovisuals

Aurora Public Library