Re: [Videolib] accessing DVDs for patrons

From: GODIN, CHRISTINE <cgodin@mail.accd.edu>
Date: Tue Apr 07 2009 - 11:36:33 PDT

Our collection of media is all out on the shelves, by LC classification. We don't have the room (nor am I inclined to find any) for duplicate storage. We do separate the "permanant reserve" items on shelving in reference. These are those titles that are either very expensive or very popular and are limited to checkout by faculty and staff only. Anyone can view them IN the library, though.

Christine Godin, M.A.
Dean of Learning Resources
Adjunct Instructor, Theatre
Northwest Vista College