Re: [Videolib] converting VHS to DVD

From: Regnier, Ami <ARegnier@bentley.edu>
Date: Tue Apr 07 2009 - 08:23:08 PDT

Good morning,

Thank you both for your input. I'm new to the list, and found some older archived responses, but sent out an inquiry regardless. I completely understand that likes/dislikes concerning formats are not sufficient reasons to migrate. I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing any obvious copyright allowances that would permit the conversion, and unfortunately I have not.

Thanks again!

Ami Regnier
Special Projects Librarian
Bentley University Library