Re: [Videolib] How to Keep Cool Guys (Bob Norris)

ghandman@library.berkeley.edu
Thu, 2 Apr 2009 15:03:01 -0700 (PDT)

hmmmmmm

that's a pretty sneaky way to get in an ad...

Next time, please use videonews (not videolib)to announce products (unless
the announcement is in very particular response to a videolib query or
stream.

gary

> Interesting that librarians are now having to train on how to conduct
> a job search. Film Ideas has a 12-part life skills series (3
> sections, 4 programs each) that can help you and your patrons. It
> covers such topics as Finding that Dream Job and Competing in the
> Global Marketplace as well financial planning skills. You can get
> more information and view online previews at www.filmideas.com or
> click the links below.
>
> Working World
> Financial Fitness
> Independent Living
>

> On Apr 2, 2009, at 2:49 PM, videolib-request@lists.berkeley.edu wrote:
>
>> 1. Keep cool guys (Jessica Rosner)
>>
>> From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
>> Date: April 2, 2009 1:59:42 PM CDT
>> To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
>> Subject: [Videolib] Keep cool guys
>>

>> NY Times article on stressed out librarians
>>
>> http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/02/us/02library.html?_r=1&hpw

> producers and distributors.

UC Berkeley

--Francois Truffaut