Re: [Videolib] Blockbuster to stream via TiVo

Nell Chenault (njchenau@vcu.edu)
Wed, 01 Apr 2009 17:33:49 -0400

My local Blockbuster manager indicated that they would have titles
earlier than DVD releases and earlier than competitors (Netflix). Also,
the stations will be used for more obscure titles not in their store's
usual inventory. Role out is targeted for locations near
college/universities.

Nell Chenault
VCU Libraries