Re: [Videolib] Who says this ain't a high-class profession

ghandman@library.berkeley.edu
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:36:13 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah...I agree, Dennis.

By the way, the cult page links to our separate blaxploitation page:
http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC/imagesafam.html#blaxploitation, where
there's enough Sweetback and Pam Greer to satisfy (almost) anyone.

gary

UC Berkeley

--Francois Truffaut