Re: [Videolib] Automatic DVD/CD Dispensing Machines

Jeanne Little (jeanne.little@uni.edu)
Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:30:34 -0500

--------------020004050406090807080604

Farhad,

The only experience I have had is our Union (local meeting space) on campus had a 'red' box inside the door where students could pay a minimal price and rent a DVD. It only stayed for a little while, probably less than a year. I don't know exactly why they removed it but my guess is it wasn't being used. This doesn't pertain exactly to your situation but it's the only thing I have come in contact with besides our local grocery stores that dispenses DVDs.

Jeanne Little
Rod Library
University of Northern Iowa

Moshiri, Farhad wrote:

Thank you Mark for your information. I have not received any other inputs from other librarians. Does anyone have experience with AllCirc Vault machines or any other DVD/CD dispensing machines?

Farhad Moshiri

AV Librarian

University of the Incarnate Word

San Antonio, TX