Re: [Videolib] rights to Who Killed the electric car

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@UDel.Edu)
Mon, 23 Mar 2009 16:14:25 -0400

--===============8649459385794272629==

--------------040607080507090905070102

I've had luck with several SPC titles using the following contact:

Michael Piaker

Booking & Print Coordinator

Sony Pictures Classics

550 Madison Ave. 8th Floor