Re: [Videolib] slide sets

Rosen, Rhonda (rrosen@lmu.edu)
Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:18:57 -0700

yeah, i agree, but i was just curious how people were dealing with these
slide sets...it's a shame really, as there are some great photos in
these history sets...

From: videolib-bounces@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of
ghandman@library.berkeley.edu
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 5:30 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] slide sets

hey Rhonda (why do I always want to write Help me, Rhonda)

Yeah...we have the Western and American Side collections. Don't think
they've been checked out in a few years. Since both sets are
proprietary, digitizing wouldn't really be an option...and even if it
were, don't know that it'd be worth the work.

gary handman

> Hi everyone,
> We are moving into a new building soon, and I've been looking at some
> of our old media items...We have numerous slide sets -from the large
> Western Civilzation Slide Collection of 2100 slides, to Costume de
> France of 10 slides.....Do any of you have these items in your media
> collection, and if so, are people still checking them out?are you
> moving to digitize them or what?
>
> Rhonda
> Rhonda Rosen| Head, Media & Access Services Charles Von der Ahe
> Library | Loyola Marymount University One LMU Drive, MS 8200 | Los
> Angeles, CA 90045-2659 rrosen@lmu.edu| 310/338-4584|
> www.lmu.edu/library
>
> For up-to-date news and sneak previews of the William H. Hannon
> Library (opening Summer 2009), check out our New Library
> Blog!www.lmu.edu/hannonblog <http://www.lmu.edu/hannonblog>

distributors.

UC Berkeley

--Francois Truffaut