Re: [Videolib] Question regarding donations

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:46:06 -0500

--===============6559284795578327624==

--B_3309940204_118171155

Oh I missed that. Yes the copyright law requires for profit schools to get
PPR for ANYTHING they use in a class.

On 11/19/08 11:42 AM, "Dennis Doros" <milefilms@gmail.com> wrote:

>> David,
>
> I had to make sure from your website that you were a non-profit, but since you
> are, it's definitely legal to accept the copy and show it in a classroom.
> Jessica can correct me if she wants to (as if this is a question!) since this
> area of copyright is not something I concern myself about, but I believe a
> for-profit like Devry needs PPR for everything.

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3309940204_118171155

Re: [Videolib] Question regarding donations Oh I missed that. Yes the copyright law requires for profit schools to get= PPR for ANYTHING they use in a class.

=

--===============6559284795578327624==--