Re: [Videolib] Question regarding donations [Scanned]

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:26:01 -0500

--===============0508362148868682344==

--B_3309938762_118085516

You can see my post. I don=B9t have any problem if it is a legit copy. I mus=
say I am curious as to what kind of film this is.

On 11/19/08 11:28 AM, "Mark Kopp" <mkopp@iu08.org> wrote:

> Unless it=B9s a bootleg copy, graciously accept that donation! First Sale
> Doctrine says your benefactor, most assuredly, is allowed to donate that
> video.=20
> =20
> I just wonder where Jessica will be on this=8Ahehehe
> =20
> Mark
> =20
> =20
>=20
> Mark W. Kopp
> Technology Assistant
> IT Department
> Appalachia Intermediate Unit 8
> 4500 6th Avenue
> Altoona, PA 16602
> P: 814-940-0223
> F: 814-949-0984
> C: 814-937-2802
>=20

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
=20
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3309938762_118085516

Re: [Videolib] Question regarding donations [Scanned] You can see my post.  I don’t have any problem if it is a legit= copy. I must say I am curious as to what kind of film this is.