Re: [Videolib] Research Help - Milgram and Zimbardo experiments

ghandman@library.berkeley.edu
Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:37:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi Elana

Could you pls provide the filmmakers and the production companies for
these two titles (also the original release dates)

gary handman

UC Berkeley

--Francois Truffaut