Re: [Videolib] documentaries about community organizing

Filmakers Library (info@filmakers.com)
Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:26:54 -0500

--===============7822636406179754860==

--Apple-Mail-299--371688383
delsp=yes;
format=flowed

Filmakers Library suggests the following films that show community
action. Full descriptions are on our web site www.filmakers.com

No Justice, No Peace: Four Voices for Change
Students who are active in a variety of social issues
Occupation: The Harvard Living Wage Sit Ins
Harvard students organize a protest to the low wages paid
to maintenance staff
Who Killed Vincent Chin
The Asian-american community organizes a successful
protest against the suspended sentence levied against the man who
murdered a young Chinese (Academy Award Nomination)

Sue E. Oscar
Filmakers Library
124 East 40th St
New York, NY 10016