Re: [Videolib] Obedience (Stanley Milgram experiement) on DVD?

Patti Berky (paf3@psulias.psu.edu)
Thu, 06 Nov 2008 13:25:26 -0500

--===============0361871326082665523==

--=====================_267983328==.ALT

Penn State Media Sales has it:

=
http://soar.ois.psu.edu/cgi-bin/WebObjects/SOAR.woa/wo/0.0.9.3.2.12.0.23.1

Patti Berky

At 12:40 PM 11/6/2008, you wrote:

>Hi Everyone,
>
>Thanks for coming through with the Eyes on the=20
>Prize information=ADdoes anyone know of a source=20
>for Obedience? We have a VHS copy, and need to upgrade=AD
>
>Maureen Tripp
>
>Media Librarian
>
>Media Services Center
>
>120 Boylston Street
>
>Boston, MA 02116
>
>maureen_tripp@emerson.edu
>
>(617)824-8676
>
>VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and=20
>lively discussion of issues relating to the=20
>selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic=20
>control, preservation, and use of current and=20
>evolving video formats in libraries and related=20
>institutions. It is hoped that the list will=20
>serve as an effective working tool for video=20
>librarians, as well as a channel of=20
>communication between libraries,educational=20
>institutions, and video producers and distributors.

Patti Berky
Audiovisual Acquisitions
The Pennsylvania State University
126 Paterno Library
University Park, PA 16802
<paf3@psulias.psu.edu>
Tel: 814-867-0894
Fax: 814-863-7293=20
--=====================_267983328==.ALT

Penn State Media Sales has it:

         http://soar.ois.psu.edu/cgi-bin/WebObjects/SOAR.woa/wo/0.0.9.3.2.12.0.23.1

        Patti Berky

At 12:40 PM 11/6/2008, you wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for coming through with the Eyes on the Prize information=ADdoes anyone know of a source for Obedience?  We have a VHS copy, and need to upgrade=AD

Maureen Tripp

Media Librarian

Media Services Center

120 Boylston Street