Re: [Videolib] Help Needed

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Tue, 4 Nov 2008 12:57:45 -0800

--===============2260242743325716934==

--Apple-Mail-1-564445706
delsp=yes

Look at the North Carolina State University Center for Universal =20
Design at
http://www.ncsu.edu/www/ncsu/design/sod5/cud/

including their section on Teaching universal design
http://www.udeducation.org/teach/index.asp

Hope this helps.

Brigid Duffy
Media Acquisitions
Academic Technology
San Francisco State University
San Francisco, CA 94132-4200
E-mail: bduffy@sfsu.edu

On Nov 4, 2008, at 6:46 AM, Olsen, Kathy wrote:

> I=92m looking for instructional programs dealing with barrier-free =20
> home design--remodeling projects to accommodate a homeowner's =20
> disabilities brought on by old age.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Kathy Olsen
> Collection Development Librarian
> Broward County Library
> 954-357-5410 954-357-5598 (fax)
> kaolsen@browardlibrary.org
>
> Broward County Main Library
> Collection Management - 7th Floor
> 100 S. Andrews Avenue
> Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
>
> VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of =20=

> issues relating to the selection, evaluation, =20
> acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current =20=

> and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It =20=

> is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for =20
> video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between =20
> libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and =20
> distributors.

--Apple-Mail-1-564445706

Look at the North Carolina = State University Center for Universal Design at

http://www.ncsu.edu= /www/ncsu/design/sod5/cud/

including their = section on Teaching universal design
http://www.udeducation= .org/teach/index.asp

Hope this = helps.

Brigid Duffy
Academic Technology