Re: [Videolib] Green" DVD Packaging [Scanned]

Judy Shoaf (jshoaf@clas.ufl.edu)
Tue, 04 Nov 2008 11:25:42 -0500

Alleluia!

I am glad to see Mattel is on the list. Every time I struggle to pry out
a video cable or headset from one of those so-called clamshells
(oystershells would be a better name, though I guess pearls are rarely
forthcoming) I remember sitting in the parking lot of Toys R Us trying
to get a Barbie out of its packaging for my eager daughter. It was not
in fact possible for me to extract its accessories intact.

One should not need a boxcutter to buy a doll for a little girl....

Judy