Re: [Videolib] Eyes on the Prize on DVD--what about one vol.

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Mon, 03 Nov 2008 19:36:09 -0500

--===============4322849921267819888==

--B_3308585776_36955236

Alas I don=B9t think this goes through any vendors. I think you have to buy
it from them directly.

On 11/3/08 7:18 PM, "Ryan, Mary" <mryan@post03.curry.edu> wrote:

> Hi All,
> We purchased the Eyes on the Prize set on DVD last year but volume 1 is
> missing and PBS won't sell one replacement volume only. Does anyone know=
of a
> vendor who will? Our VHS v. 1 copy also disappeared.
> =20
> Mary Ryan
> Collection Management Librarian
> Curry College
> Milton, MA 02186
> 617 333-2937
> mryan@curry.edu
>=20
>=20

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
=20
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3308585776_36955236

Re: [Videolib] Eyes on the Prize on DVD--what about one vol. replace= ment? Alas I don’t think this goes through any vendors. I think  you = have to buy it from them directly.