Re: [Videolib] Films, Inc

Cartford, Peter, JCL (CartfordP@jocolibrary.org)
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 10:20:22 -0600

If you're unable to get a replacement and are looking for a substitute,
here's something from FFH&S:

http://ffh.films.com/id/1265/The_Essentials_of_Discipline.htm

See links to other possibilities on down the page.

Peter Cartford
AV Librarian
Johnson County Library
9875 W. 87th St.
Overland Park, KS 66212
913-495-2496
cartfordp@jocolibrary.org

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jean Reese
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 9:51 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Films, Inc

Good Morning

We have a series of VHS programs from Films, Inc. Recently a tape was
damaged and I am trying to locate another copy (dvd would be great) The

series is Human Relations and School Discipline and the specific titles
on the VHS tape that is damaged is What is Discipline Anyway? and
Reality Therapy Approach to School Discipline. I just wondered if
another company might have taken some of their titles.

Thanks for your help with this.

Jean

--
Jean Reese