Re: [Videolib] It's good to plan.....

Jeanne Little (jeanne.little@uni.edu)
Thu, 30 Oct 2008 14:29:12 -0500

--------------050205060600030701020304

I'm looking at 10/27/2013! Let the party begin....!!

Jeanne Little

Rod Library
Collection Management & Special Services
University of Northern Iowa
Cedar Falls, IA  50613-3675

May, Margery wrote:

I'm in!  I don't have a cool little count down clock, but I'm looking toward 10/31/2012....

MM

Margery L. May
Acquisitions Administrator
Wesleyan University Library