Re: [Videolib] European film archives available for viewing online

Judy Shoaf (jshoaf@clas.ufl.edu)
Thu, 30 Oct 2008 09:30:43 -0400

Cool site.

It looks like they do consider educational use to be allowable:
http://www.europafilmtreasures.eu/presentation.26.htm

Oddly enough, when I tried to watch one of the films I was asked in a
dialogue box to certify I was under 18. When I said "no" (I am not under
18) I could not see it. When I said "Yes" it came up.

Judy