Re: [Videolib] copyright AGAIN [Scanned]

Jerry Notaro (notaro@stpt.usf.edu)
Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:15:46 -0400 (EDT)

Online music sales in 2007 were about $3,000,000,000 and up by 40% this
year. Somebody's making money. And as I said, all industries are in
upheaval right now. It is a matter of survival in the present economy.

Jerry