Re: [Videolib] Recommended East Indian Films

Vicki Nesting (vnestin@bellsouth.net)

Hi Steve,

I would recommend doing a search in DocuSeek: www.docuseek.com. When I did a simple search for "India" it came up with 134 titles.

Cinema Guild has an interesting short titled "Calcutta Calling" about the call centers in India that employ more than 350,000 people!

If you're open to something that provides a different perspective, First Run/Icarus has one titled "I for India" which chronicles the Indian immigrant experience through the eyes of one family and their 40 years worth of home movies!

Hope this helps,
Vicki

Vicki Nesting
Assistant Director