Re: [Videolib] Source for old art films

jwoo (jwoo@cca.edu)
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 16:07:20 -0800

--Apple-Mail-23--623691633
delsp=yes;
format=flowed

You could try the Program for Art on Film database: http://
www.artfilm.org

On Dec 3, 2007, at 9:29 AM, Samantha Slade wrote:

> Good afternoon, everyone --
>
> I am new to this list, so hurrah for my first question!
>
> A member of my art history faculty is looking for a documentary she
> believes was made in the 80s, but cannot remember the title. She
> was hoping to find a catalog or source for art history films and
> documentaries to browse to hopefully jog her memory. Does anyone
> have suggestions of sources?
>
> Thanks so much for your help --
>
> Samantha Slade
> Media/Digital Services Librarian
> Connelly Library
> La Salle University
> 1900 West Olney Avenue
> Philadelphia, PA 19141
> 215-951-1965
> slade@lasalle.edu

--Apple-Mail-23--623691633

You could try the Program for = Art on Film database:=A0=A0http://www.artfilm.org

On Dec 3, = 2007, at 9:29 AM, Samantha Slade wrote:

Good afternoon, everyone --

I am = new to this list, so hurrah for my first question!
=

A member of my = art history faculty is looking for a documentary she believes was made = in the 80s, but cannot remember the title. =A0She was hoping to find a = catalog or source for art history films and documentaries to browse to = hopefully jog her memory. =A0Does anyone have suggestions of = sources?

Thanks so much for your help --

=
Samantha Slade
= Media/Digital Services Librarian
Connelly Library
La Salle = University
1900 West Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141
= 215-951-1965
= slade@lasalle.edu

= --Apple-Mail-23--623691633-- VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.