Re: [Videolib] DVD security systems

Juliet Dayday (juliet.dayday@artcenter.edu)
Mon, 03 Dec 2007 14:42:51 -0800

Hi!
We use 3M Tattle Tape for our DVDs. This is effective, except when the
DVD is inside of a laptop computer. Some laptop computers block the tape
from setting off the alarm in the security gate.
We've actually experienced some theft from this and are planning to use
the tape in conjunction with Clear-vu security cases (I am impressed with
these so far).
Hope this helps...

Juliet Dayday
Cinema Office Manager