Re: [Videolib] Screening a Matthew Barney film

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 28 Nov 2007 16:12:12 -0500

--B_3279111134_109024359

Well I know someone who knows someone as it where
Call the very nice Gary Kaboly at Pittsburgh Filmmakers as they have showed
it
412 681-5449 however a warning . From what I was told in the past Mr.Barney
( and it is through his people) charges a small fortune

Good Luck

On 11/28/07 3:16 PM, "Lynne Bisko" <lbisko@elon.edu> wrote:

> I trying to figure out who to contact to obtain the rights to screen a film of
> Matthew Barney of Cremaster fame. One of our Art History professors is
> interested in holding a screening at our university. We have both dug around
> the web, as well as emailed (with no response) the Barbara Gladstone Gallery
> in NY, the gallery we thought represented Mr. Barney. My next step is to call
> the gallery.
>
> Before I do that, does anyone have any ideas?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Lynne Bisko
> Non-Print Librarian
> Elon University
> 2550 Campus Box
> Elon, NC 27244
> 336.278.6587

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3279111134_109024359

Re: [Videolib] Screening a Matthew Barney film Well = I know someone who knows someone as it where