Re: [Videolib] PPRs for Winged Migration ??

Linda Duchin (linda.duchin@newyorkerfilms.com)
Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:48:54 -0500

WINGED MIGRATION is booked Nontheatrically through New Yorker Films. You can
call us toll free at 1-877-247-6200
Linda Duchin
Vice President, Non-theatrical Sales

NEW YORKER FILMS HAS MOVED! Please note our new address:
New Yorker Films
21 West 38th St, 14th Floor
New York, NY 10018

(Phone) 212-645-4600 Ext 211
(Fax) 212-645-3232, 212-645-3030
Linda.Duchin@NewYorkerFilms.com
www.NewYorkerFilms.com
toll free: 877-247-6200 x211

PAPRIKA * THIS IS ENGLAND * THE PRICE OF SUGAR * DANS PARIS * THE
LIVES OF OTHERS * VOLVER * BAMAKO * AN UNREASONABLE MAN * BLACK BOOK *
CURSE OF THE GOLDEN FLOWER*THE WIND THAT SHAKES THE BARLEY * WHO KILLED THE
ELECTRIC CAR