RE: [Videolib][Scanned]

Mark Kopp (mkopp@iu08.org)
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 13:46:18 -0500

But why would anyone want to un-subscribe??

Mark
**********************************
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of
ghandman@library.berkeley.edu
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 12:59 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: RE: [Videolib][Scanned]

Hi Stuart

There are actually two lists: videolib and videonews

Videolib is a discussion forum for video librarians and archivists,
educators, film producers and distributors.

Videonews is a bulletin board for posting info re new commercial
products and services (new films, etc.)

...and never the twain must meet (in other words, if you have something
to sell, it gets posted on videonews)

To subscribe:

1. Send message to majordomo@lists.berkeley.edu 2. Leave subject line
blank 3. In body of message, type: subscribe videolib [or subscribe
videonews]

Cheers!

Gary

UC Berkeley