RE: [Videolib] Off the topic...[Scanned]

Eileen Simmons (ESimmons@ci.everett.wa.us)
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 12:05:34 -0800

------_=_NextPart_001_01C82C79.E0748DE8

This is fun--but I think you need to add at least 2 people asking how to
unscribe from the list because they are no longer interested in changing
light bulbs.
=20
Eileen D. Simmons=20
Director=20