RE: [Videonews] The Chances of the World Changing

Ryan Krivoshey (rkrivoshey@cinemaguild.com)
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 11:53:20 -0500

We, at Cinema Guild, agree that CHANCES OF THE WORLD CHANGING is a wonderful
documentary.

If you're interested in purchasing the film with Public Performance Rights,
please call us directly or visit the film's page on our site at:

http://cinemaguild.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=TCGS&Product_
Code=2253

Ryan

PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS: